Sunday, January 8, 2012

Gourmet Gourmet Oh My~!

I have found a few diamonds at the Goodwill before (mind you I only go once per month).   My most recent "proud" find was this:

The tiny manufacturer stock photo is not much to brag about, but this pan is amazing.  I found a 14 inch stir fry pan...  Not excited yet?  Ok let's try again, I found a 14" PAMPERED CHEF stir fry pan at the Goodwill for a mere $9.99.  

It is amazing, and I cook nearly everything in it.  It is the perfect size for any meal, and it is beyond easy to clean.  To date, it is my best kitchen find.

Item:  14" Pampered Chef stir fry pan
Place: Goodwill
Price: $9.00
Price on Amazon.com:  $149.99

Wowza, that is all I can say!

1 comment:

  1. I have the entire set. I love it. I paid more than $1,000 for mine :-( but I did find a pampered chef chopper for less that $3.00 & was so proud I blogged about it!

    ReplyDelete