Friday, March 2, 2012

I was kicked out of the Goodwill

Yes it is true.  The Goodwill threw me out of its establishment tonight.  Did I too heated over a zany coffee mug?  Did someone steal "my" green clover sweater?  Did I pretend to fall on the slick laminate floors?  No no no.

By accident, I swapped my visa card with my boyfriend's visa card.  We both have identical cards from the same bank, and when we are hanging out we use each other's all the time. Whoops.

I went to ring up my 19 dollars worth of treasures... handed over the card.  After a long pause and an untrusting glare, the clerk asked for my ID.  I handed it over, and she said she simply could not help me. UGH.   So embarrassing. In 14 minutes (before store closing), I managed to get to an ATM and hurry back for my treasures, but it was embarrassing nonetheless.

No comments:

Post a Comment