Sunday, February 5, 2012

Free Ebooks: I am in love with them!

EBooks are amazing, so much in fact, that I want to write them. 

Here are some things I love about Ebooks (I download mine off of Amazon)

1.  They are sooooooo cheap!   or sometimes even free.
2. You can hold 4000 of them in the palm of your hand
3. I love the kindle format- you can highlight, skip back and forth, zoom in and zoom out so easily.
4. You don't have a brick and morter store display telling you what you like to read... you can browse your favorite topics by lesser known and sometimes better authors!
5. No lines to wait in
6. No cashier miscounting your change

I love ebooks.

This month I downloaded 2 ebooks for free:
Hollowland by Amanda Hocking  (a fun read about zombies in the apocalypse)
get it here:  http://www.amazon.com/Hollowland-The-Hollows-1-ebook/dp/B00466H8JK/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1328501629&sr=8-3

and
The Thirteenth Unicorn by W.D. Newman  (feels like a fantasy written about unicorns for tweenage kids.. lots of action. good reviews so far!)
get it here:  http://www.amazon.com/The-Thirteenth-Unicorn-ebook/dp/B004LROPC2/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1328501998&sr=1-1

I could go on and on.  Also I downloaded the kindle ap on my phone and computer.. and while I do not have a kindle yet.. the ap works perfectly on my other devices!   I highly suggest just browsing around amazon some afternoon.  A lot of authors put out their first novel for free.. and other ones run between .99 and 2.99.   You can't beat those prices for hours and hours of entertainment that you can keep forever! 

No comments:

Post a Comment