Saturday, February 4, 2012

How could I forget about Ross? I found Audrey there!

Aside from Pawn shops, yard sales, estate sales, and the Goodwill.  I find a lot of fabulous deals at this place:

ROSS!
*this isn't my exact Ross, but it looks a lot like it!*

I love this place: it can be hit or miss though.
  I find the best deals on
1. clothes
a. dressy shirts
b.  jeans
c. occasionally they have 20 dollar Converse shoes in my size

2. Gourmet Cookware

3. Expensive shampoo 

4. Bedding, especially sheets!

5. Designer purses (I will blog later about a Betsey Johnson I got there for $10.00)

and

6. Art work.   Sounds a little silly, but I have made some killer art finds at Ross. 
 Here is one of my favorites:

A 24 x 36 inch painting of Audrey Hepburn. 
 It is an actual gel textured (not giclee) wood framed heavy picture (it really looks like a painting up close)

Right now it sells at Linens and Things for $89.99

I got it at Ross for $19.99.  Amazing!  


No comments:

Post a Comment